Fusionfall-Strike Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fusionfall-Strike Force

Fusionfall Strike Force:The last protectors against Planet Fusion.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full information about the Infiltrator set.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MovingxTarget
Mod
Mod
MovingxTarget

Full information about the Infiltrator set.  Empty
PostSubject: Full information about the Infiltrator set.    Full information about the Infiltrator set.  EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:02 am

Subject: Full information about the Infiltrator set. Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:34 pm
As you all know, the Infiltrator/ Untamed sets are the CritX's official set. Now some of you have trouble finding it and or need more information on it. To put all your questions to rest, I'll supply you with all i know. First off, there are 6 consecutive locations for spotting the Treasure chests (T.C.). The locations from easiest to largest, biggest to smallest maps, are in this precise order: Candy Cove, Eternal Vistas, Marqee Row, Acorn Flats, Mojo's Volcano, and Devil's Bluff. Some of these treasure chests give you different ideas besides the Infiltrator set. (I.S.).
For the Infiltrator set. These are what the sets look like and their levels.

TINY TREASURE CHEST:

Infiltrator Shirt- level 4

Infiltrator Pants- level 4

Full information about the Infiltrator set.  Infiltrator_jacketFull information about the Infiltrator set.  Infiltrator_pantshttp://fusionmodhq.com/images/guides/items/infiltrator_boots.jpg

TREMENDOUS TREASURE TROVE:

Infiltrator Shirt- level 4

Infiltrator Helmet- level 4

Full information about the Infiltrator set.  Infiltrator_jacketFull information about the Infiltrator set.  Infiltrator_pantsFull information about the Infiltrator set.  Infiltrator_bootsFull information about the Infiltrator set.  Infiltrator_helmet

TITANIC TREASURE TROVE:

Infiltrator Helmet- level 4

Infiltrator (cloaked)shattergun- level 4 Full information about the Infiltrator set.  Infiltrator_gun2

Infiltrator Quad-barrel Shattergun- level 4 Full information about the Infiltrator set.  Infiltrator_gun1

OKKKKK iam tire http://emoticoner.co Razor just click edit post on the orginal one than copy and paste it here.There are alot of images http://emoticoner.co
Back to top Go down
Xtreme reaper
Admin
Admin
Xtreme reaper

PostSubject: Re: Full information about the Infiltrator set.    Full information about the Infiltrator set.  EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:53 pm

Or i can edit your post so it looks like the orginal guide. And I'll take care of the last guide in a bit. Thanks for bringing these threads up again. Full information about the Infiltrator set.  2605175255
Back to top Go down
https://fusionfallsf.forumotion.com
VegaPunk
Graphics
Graphics
VegaPunk

PostSubject: Re: Full information about the Infiltrator set.    Full information about the Infiltrator set.  EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:36 pm

Nice Target tongue
Back to top Go down
MovingxTarget
Mod
Mod
MovingxTarget

PostSubject: Re: Full information about the Infiltrator set.    Full information about the Infiltrator set.  EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:06 pm

No problem and thanks vega.But its razor who orgianlly made these threads Full information about the Infiltrator set.  1350804412
Back to top Go down
RedKaizer
Mod
Mod
RedKaizer

PostSubject: Re: Full information about the Infiltrator set.    Full information about the Infiltrator set.  EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:21 pm

When we aree going to have another event?
Back to top Go down
VegaPunk
Graphics
Graphics
VegaPunk

PostSubject: Re: Full information about the Infiltrator set.    Full information about the Infiltrator set.  EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:22 pm

IF we get to do an event I hope its the critx missing Full information about the Infiltrator set.  4069409398
Back to top Go down
Xtreme reaper
Admin
Admin
Xtreme reaper

PostSubject: Re: Full information about the Infiltrator set.    Full information about the Infiltrator set.  EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:41 pm

We are going to have another event and it is Crit x missing thing.

But we still have to work out the minor kinks.

Such as crates, positions, moderating etc. Probably will discuss it here or Xat.
Back to top Go down
VegaPunk
Graphics
Graphics
VegaPunk

PostSubject: Re: Full information about the Infiltrator set.    Full information about the Infiltrator set.  EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:13 pm

I can provide some Xmas Crates
Back to top Go down
RedKaizer
Mod
Mod
RedKaizer

PostSubject: Re: Full information about the Infiltrator set.    Full information about the Infiltrator set.  EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:35 pm

i can provide blowfishes crates
Back to top Go down
Xtreme reaper
Admin
Admin
Xtreme reaper

PostSubject: Re: Full information about the Infiltrator set.    Full information about the Infiltrator set.  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:50 am

Time will come guys...

Until then We should all keep getting crates as much as we can, i can get some level 31 crates or don doom crates.

Keep it coming guys! Full information about the Infiltrator set.  34143630
Back to top Go down
RedKaizer
Mod
Mod
RedKaizer

PostSubject: Re: Full information about the Infiltrator set.    Full information about the Infiltrator set.  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:07 am

i can get some fusion echo crates too Full information about the Infiltrator set.  2791993069
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full information about the Infiltrator set.    Full information about the Infiltrator set.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Full information about the Infiltrator set.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fusionfall-Strike Force :: Critical X :: Critical X Announcements-
Jump to: