Fusionfall-Strike Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fusionfall-Strike Force

Fusionfall Strike Force:The last protectors against Planet Fusion.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just decided to make the first post here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MovingxTarget
Mod
Mod
MovingxTarget

Just decided to make the first post here Empty
PostSubject: Just decided to make the first post here   Just decided to make the first post here EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:48 pm

Great job razor i really like the site Just decided to make the first post here 4069409398 Just decided to make the first post here 1331406375
Back to top Go down
VegaPunk
Graphics
Graphics
VegaPunk

PostSubject: Re: Just decided to make the first post here   Just decided to make the first post here EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:50 pm

Whats up with you and all this Obey banners ? if you keep it up I might just start a Revolution
Back to top Go down
Xtreme reaper
Admin
Admin
Xtreme reaper

PostSubject: Re: Just decided to make the first post here   Just decided to make the first post here EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:50 pm

Thanks Target.

And btw you are the Critical X group Moderator. Any Co.Admin or Mod will apply and you decide to put them in. Good idea? confused
Back to top Go down
https://fusionfallsf.forumotion.com
MovingxTarget
Mod
Mod
MovingxTarget

PostSubject: Re: Just decided to make the first post here   Just decided to make the first post here EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:01 pm

Ok thanks razor Smile And vega idk its just my favorite clothing brand lol!
Back to top Go down
VegaPunk
Graphics
Graphics
VegaPunk

PostSubject: Re: Just decided to make the first post here   Just decided to make the first post here EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:04 pm

TRololol I didnt know that xD I thought you just liked the word Obey xD
Back to top Go down
MovingxTarget
Mod
Mod
MovingxTarget

PostSubject: Re: Just decided to make the first post here   Just decided to make the first post here EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:32 pm

VegaPunk wrote:
TRololol I didnt know that xD I thought you just liked the word Obey xD
Im not that fatherly http://emoticoner.co GO TO YOUR ROOM FOR SAYING THAT Just decided to make the first post here 3928968128 :trollface:
Back to top Go down
VegaPunk
Graphics
Graphics
VegaPunk

PostSubject: Re: Just decided to make the first post here   Just decided to make the first post here EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:35 pm

You are 100 years too young to tell me to go to my room Just decided to make the first post here 2791993069
Back to top Go down
MovingxTarget
Mod
Mod
MovingxTarget

PostSubject: Re: Just decided to make the first post here   Just decided to make the first post here EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:08 am

VegaPunk wrote:
You are 100 years too young to tell me to go to my room Just decided to make the first post here 2791993069
Me?Just decided to make the first post here Fatherisemo Wait your right Just decided to make the first post here 1145826274 You still gotta listen to me Just decided to make the first post here 3583917128
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just decided to make the first post here   Just decided to make the first post here Empty

Back to top Go down

Just decided to make the first post here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fusionfall-Strike Force :: General Discussions :: Got something to talk about Fusionfall? Post it here!-
Jump to: